Mr Stavros Alevrogiannis, MD, PhD
Consultant in Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Medical Director in 8th Orthopaedic Department in IASO GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Former Hellenic Air Force Medical Officer (Colonel) Deputy Medical Director of 2nd Orthopaedic Department/ 251 Hellenic Air Force Hospital.
- PhD in Orthopedics in Medical School of Thessaly University
- International Olympic Committee (I.O.C) Diploma in Sports Medicine
- Honorary Lecturer of Athens University in Nursery & Anatomy Dept. School
- Medical Stuff of Hellenic TAE KWO DO National Team.
- Medical Stuff of Hellenic SOFTBALL National Team.
- Head Doctor in Medical stuff of Panelefsiniakos B.C, Ilisiakos B.C (A1 Hellenic League) and many other football, handball and basketball teams
- Fellow in Sports Injuries & Reconstructive lower Limb Surgery in famous Hospitals in Great Britain.
- Former Senior SpR & Consultant in Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital/ London/UK (Bone & Soft Tissue Tumour Unit/2005-2006)
- Active participation in a lot of postgraduate programms (G.Britain, U.S.A, Germany, Italy) regarding Sports Injuries & Biologic Reconstruction.
- Active participation in numerous international Orthopaedic congresses and Conferences as a Speaker, President of round tables and Instructor.
- Numerous publications in international journals.
- Active member of numerous national & international scientific societies.
- Scientific Associate of most famous private clinics in Athens/Greece.
COLABORATOR OFICIAL AL: